Thursday, March 8, 2007

Blogs Away !

Jan showed me her blog last night and it looked like a lot of fun plus a good way to keep a history of yourself. So...here I go. I have enjoyed Dad's blog and the way he seems to say something important every time he posts. I don't expect to do that but hope to improve my writing skills and share my pedestrian days with family members that might care a little.
My next post will about the picture below....our Disney cruise! I will include pictures too. The DVD (produced by Barry) has been released as well to anyone interested! Bye for now

3 comments:

B Jensen said...

I am really looking forward to the review of the cruise. Barry

mylittlegems said...

Yeah Belinda for blogging! I love it because we live so far away and this way we can keep in touch with everyone. Now get my mom to blog :) Your Disney cruise looks so fun!! Maybe when all my kids are grown, I'll get to do that too...right now I'm just hoping that we can take them to Disneyland someday- It would be so much fun for...me!

scott said...

Beautiful Blog and photos. I hope you continue to add to it. This is a great way for us to express ourselves to the family audience.