Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bryce is Doing Great!


I thought you all might want some news about Bryce. He is very happy serving in P.R. He said,"I'm feeling good. I'm slowly getting more and more tired every day...I can feel it. I'm excited to be halfway. I look forward to this coming year. I love being a missionary."
I thought the first lines were funny..he must be working hard! He says the Lord is blessing him to have a continual teaching pool. He's district leader now . He said the mission is actually going to be split this year. We hear from him by email every week which is really wonderful. He looks pretty skinny in his pictures. We are confident that the Lord watches over him and strengthens his faith and testimony continually.P.S. Pray for Samuel and Isaias -they're scheduled to be baptized on the 24th.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for Bryce! Thanks for the update. Can you believe it's already been a year? It's good to hear how well he's doing. Please, keep us all in the loop.

Amber said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! I remember when Cami and I came to visit you in Boise and Bryce was a baby-I think it was him anyway. Crazy!

Wendy said...

I can't believe it has already been a year. Wow. Time really has gone by fast. I think it's great that they are working so hard he is exhausted. That's how it should be. I know our boys are being watched over. Isn't it wonderful that the missionaries are prayed for every day in every temple and also by our Prophet and Apostles? I know it makes me feel better. Love ya, Wendy

melody said...

I'm glad to know Bryce is doing so well. We cousins miss him but are happy he is serving the Lord. Please send my regards!

Janice Graham said...

Glad to hear about Bryce and see pictures. Keep up the posts Belinda! Cami says the only rule is no more than one a day, but she sometimes breaks that rule herself.